prize draw - terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents. Members/employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
3. During the promotional period, an entry will be automatically awarded while making a valid purchase online at www.ticketek.co.nz or in person at any Ticketek outlet of any ticketed events as part of the 2017 National Brass Band Championships.
4. In the event of dispute of identity of a drawn winner, the winner will be the account holder, or the person named in the purchase of tickets through Ticketek.
5. The first two correct entries that meet the criteria will win a voucher to be used for a return trip on the Interislander (up to the value of $500.
6. The total prize pool is valued at $500. There is one prize to be won. This prize is not transferable or exchangeable and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter may in their absolute discretion require that the individual provide photographic identification or some other acceptable form identification or proof of age before awarding the prize.
8. Competition commences on 1 November 2016 and closes on 28 February 2017 (the “Competition Period”). The prize-winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid competition entries received during the Competition Period. The draw will take place at a time to be determined.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of age and identity prior to awarding the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Prize winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
10. Within 2 days of the prize draw, the winner will be notified by phone or email of the prize they have won and how the prize will be delivered. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prize(s) will remain the property of the promoter.
11. By entering, entrants agree that the Promoter, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and their respective officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this promotion or from the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize awarded. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
12. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the web entry into the Promotion database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
15. The promoter is the Wellington District Brass Bands Association Inc.